Login |  Register |  FAQ

Steam Group

Teamspeak Server

Server Statistics

Facebook Page

Admin tool abuse? Nice one guys.

Post subject: Admin tool abuse? Nice one guys.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:25 am 

IGN: Gravelord Nito
Current Life: 0.3 hrs
Time Alive: 12.2 hrs
Humanity: 2,500

Murders: 2
Bandit Kills: 0
Deaths: 8
Zombies Killed: 326

I'm not a bandit!
I'd just like to point out after watching Elite's recorded Stream. If you would skip to 1 hour and 14 minutes...

http://www.twitch.tv/figate/b/358325986

Just after me and Cyanide are killed. Elite places a marker directly on Stary tents. Camera angling down looking for us. Omen says "Two high in the fog to be able to see 'em." Then you all proceed to move in a kill us then boast about how shit we are? You're a joke. Learn to play the game properly without abusing it then boasting to me how good you are.

I wont be checking back on this either. Good luck with that!

Post subject: Re: Admin tool abuse? Nice one guys.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:28 am 

No Gamer Profile
This joker is banned, but this post will remain so people can see what a tool this little brat was. Enjoy the awesome footage if i do say so myself. check out my landing!!!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:00 am 

IGN: Bigballs
Current Life: 0.8 hrs
Time Alive: 25.6 hrs

Murders: 1
Deaths: 12
Zombies Killed: 44

I'm not a bandit!
Good times at 2:35:00. Seems a little suspect that at 2:32:14 you asked me where I was in NEA having not seen me yet... Not accusing anyone of anything, but how did you know it was me with no name tags?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:35 am 

IGN: AdjustedJunk
Current Life: 0.0 hrs
Time Alive: 514.3 hrs
Humanity: 16,565

Murders: 11
Bandit Kills: 4
Deaths: 122
Zombies Killed: 2,550

I'm a hero!
Bigballs wrote:
Good times at 2:35:00. Seems a little suspect that at 2:32:14 you asked me where I was in NEA having not seen me yet... Not accusing anyone of anything, but how did you know it was me with no name tags?

Ever heard of the "Process of Elimination"?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:57 am 

No Gamer Profile
Bigballs wrote:

This is not my stream but I do check the player list alot so I can kind of gauge the risk an area might have based on the number of people online. The more people online, the higher the possibility of hostiles in military areas may be, like air fields etc. I assume this is what Elite is doing as well.

(Elite Soldier recorded everything...screenshot from his stream showing the player list)

2:34:47

lol there was what...5 people on the server?

Me, Elite, BBOY, Nito and you.

So 5 people online.

Now, Nito was a freshspawn. -1, leaves 4.

BBOY was just killed by Limbless and then again and again by zombies. -1, leaves 3.

Im in a plane. -1, leaves 2.

Elite is my copilot. -1, leaves 1.

1 guy left. Zeds are spawned at the airfield.....hmmmm thats a tough one ;)

The only way I knew someone was at the airfield was zombies were spawned. Not from us, we were in a vehicle.

I hope that helps. I take pride in playing legit. I went though 3 servers before I felt comfortable enough to call this place home. Seaweed is the only admin with map access and he has proven himself time and time again to be a fair and honest admin. That's why I call this place home.

The special thing I wanted to show him (Limbless_torso) was our new logos on the sides of vehicles. I was happy as hell that I figured out how to set up our XML file and include an image. This is the first time ive ever had the clan tag after my name. The clan logos do not work on biplanes which is why, before we left the coast to go to the NEA, I asked Elite if he destroyed the pickup truck. I was going to show Limbless the logo on the truck, but couldnt since it was destroyed. I had a green UAZ at the NEA that I knew the logo worked on.

He wasnt online when we all got to see it. So I wanted to show this to him in person at the NEA.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:17 am 

IGN: Bigballs
Current Life: 0.8 hrs
Time Alive: 25.6 hrs

Murders: 1
Deaths: 12
Zombies Killed: 44

I'm not a bandit!
Right on. Didn't realise there were so few people on the server. Nice spot btw. Didn't think you guys would see me behind you in the grass :D

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:28 am 

No Gamer Profile
yeah what gave you away was you belly-scooting along the road. the plane has a very high view when in third person.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:04 pm 
Site Admin

IGN: Seaweed
Current Life: 11.8 hrs
Time Alive: 1242.5 hrs
Humanity: -193,116

Murders: 162
Bandit Kills: 69
Zombies Killed: 7,911

I'm a bandit!
Scrullet is a lonely dumb Scottish nationalist, who should stick to playing on his own rather than endlessly posting sentences of complete bullshit to sidechat, he is banned anyway as he requested in the log.

A full chatlog of this retards time in our server yesterday is attached, anyone who wants to see why this idiot was banned only needs to read a fraction of the bullshit you spammed our servers side chat with continually for 6 hours.

It makes for pretty hilarious reading laters "bandit slayer" FYI gravelord if you weren't so easy to kill and the endless stream of bullshit you posted to sidechat wasn't so hilarious we would have banned you sooner.

edit: As has already been pointed out BTW the only person with access to any maps or admin tools is me, Omen has rcon access and that is it. I go out of my way to avoid accessing the map tool long before I login to play.

Attachments:
chatlog.rar [22.69 KiB]
Downloaded 760 times

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:50 pm 

No Gamer Profile
Scrullet wrote:
050624 - (Side) Gravelord Nito Hey Omen. Yes, I've been back a while.
050629 - (Side) Gravelord Nito Quick question for ya.
050721 - (Side) Gravelord Nito I noticed on the stream how Elite muted Teamspeak and placed a marker at the Stary tents. Then someone says, there they are.
050737 - (Side) Gravelord Nito I knew something was fishy. Playing with admin powers.
050816 - (Side) Gravelord Nito Your mic doesn't work. No need miking up.
050816 - (Side) Grabben Is't a livestream P if so, tell me the name please )
050835 - (Side) Gravelord Nito Repeat the question again
050840 - (Side) Gravelord Nito Plese.
050843 - (Side) Gravelord Nito Please
050905 - (Side) Gravelord Nito It was a live stream yes. It reocorded and saved to his channel.
050928 - (Side) Gravelord Nito I watched Elite place a map marker on Stary tents. Then someone says. There they are.
050941 - (Side) Grabben lol
050942 - (Side) Gravelord Nito Abusing admin powers to kill players then boasting how good they are.
050951 - (Side) Gravelord Nito Amazing.
051011 - (Side) Gravelord Nito httpwww.twitch.tvfigateb358325986
051017 - (Side) Gravelord Nito Go to about 1 hour 10
051030 - (Side) Gravelord Nito When they mark for stary. Team Speak is muted.
051038 - (Side) Gravelord Nito Dodgey as fuck.
051059 - (Side) Gravelord Nito They just killed us in Cherno. Then Mark for Stary and just so happen to wait for us at the tents.
051129 - (Side) Gravelord Nito This server is a joke. Admins flying around in a plane using the map tool in server control to see whever everyone is.

This is when he was banned. Trying to bring down the server pop by spreading bull shit lies. Everything he said is here and even his thread accusing us is left online because its obvious nothing "dodgy" was going on.

Side not, he is talking to himself this whole time. Only person that responded to him was Grabben.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:10 pm 
Site Admin

I'm a bandit!
Exactly there's livestream of the last few kills we got on him, shame we didn't get it all, pretty sure everyone playing at the time was telling this guy he was a fucking bellend, he acted like it was our squad ganging up on him lol. We killed a whole bunch of other people that night too, they took it well like men instead of whining.

It's just funny when people like him don't understand the basic mechanics of the game, zombies only spawning from players, peripheral dots the fact there was 4 of us flying around in a plane....

He's nothing but a bitter troll, he didn't dare come on teamspeak to speak because he was on there solely to whine and argue with people at any opportunity to get a rise out of them. Killing him repeatedly was too fun to ban him right out the bat though w gave him plenty of chances.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:08 am 

IGN: Sirus
Current Life: 0.5 hrs
Time Alive: 741.8 hrs
Humanity: 3,870

Murders: 133
Bandit Kills: 60
Deaths: 333
Zombies Killed: 3,965

I'm not a bandit!
Sore losers much

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:22 am 

IGN: Bernard
Current Life: 1.1 hrs
Time Alive: 369.8 hrs
Humanity: -294,680

Murders: 200
Bandit Kills: 118
Deaths: 170
Zombies Killed: 4,513

I'm a bandit!
Kinda wish i had my mic on all the time, would've only shown more prove that your absolutely wrong Scrullet;
Team Speak was never muted, my Xsplit mic was muted that whole time untill my brother went to bed so i wouldnt have him interupt all the time..

Anyways all of this crap from scrullet is bullshit and im wasting time.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:10 pm 
Site Admin

I'm a bandit!
EliteSoldier wrote:
Kinda wish i had my mic on all the time, would've only shown more prove that your absolutely wrong Scrullet;
Team Speak was never muted, my Xsplit mic was muted that whole time untill my brother went to bed so i wouldnt have him interupt all the time..

Anyways all of this crap from scrullet is bullshit and im wasting time.

yup i was watching the stream with TS open

Quote:
Omen says "Two high in the fog to be able to see 'em."

You guys were talking about perph dots, thats what omen couldn't see some people will never understand enough about the mechanics of ARMA to recognize how obvious a town full of zombie perph dots is when you are circling it in a plane.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:23 pm 

IGN: admax88
Current Life: 2.4 hrs
Time Alive: 12.9 hrs
Humanity: 4,520

Murders: 0
Deaths: 2
Zombies Killed: 56

I'm not a bandit!
Seaweed wrote:
Quote:
Omen says "Two high in the fog to be able to see 'em."

You guys were talking about perph dots, thats what omen couldn't see some people will never understand enough about the mechanics of ARMA to recognize how obvious a town full of zombie perph dots is when you are circling it in a plane.

So what exactly are perph dots? I watched the stream and have no idea how you guys knew they were at Stary when you marked your map.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:05 am 
Site Admin

I'm a bandit!
Stream resolution is kind of low to see them in elites vid and as omen is flying you wont see them when he is in the plane. Peripheral dots are the white dots you get at the edge of the screen. When you get good at the game you adjust your vision left to right a lot constantly to monitor for the presence of these. Only the pilot in a plane can see these which is why elite is asking omen about them being there and omen comments he cant see cos of the clouds. They indicate the presence of zombies players or vehicles in your peripheral vision up to 500ms or something crazy. Based on their size you can tell their distance and also the rate they move up and down will indicate things like zombie that are agro'd.

If you're in a vehicle and you're the driver you still get the dots, this is invaluable because you can't spawn zombies when you are in a vehicle, therefore lots of dots = lots of players nearby (or a ton of cows lol)

The main problem with the stream mostly is you only hear omens side of the coms till elite fixed his xplit, I heard everything, elite was marking the map because I believe he asked omen if we should go there and omen said yes or something along those lines. On the upside we'll all hopefully be capturing soon so hopefully there will be less whining after legitimate fights.

From my perspective watching I heard elite chat about checking out starty hence his marker we do that a lot after polana etc, then they see dots, then two players firing off countless rounds can be seen and heard (at zombies they didn't even know the plane was there because omen had the engine off like a boss to survey the area once he saw dots)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:35 am 

IGN: admax88
Current Life: 2.4 hrs
Time Alive: 12.9 hrs
Humanity: 4,520

Murders: 0
Deaths: 2
Zombies Killed: 56

I'm not a bandit!
Learn something new everyday. That's crazy stuff, never noticed them before. Thanks for the info, I'll be keeping my eyes out for them now.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:22 am 

No Gamer Profile

Tip: Peripheral dots are disabled at night.

if we are hunting players, i will normally cut my engine no less than 1500m from a town that usually has survivors in them. this allows us to creep up on people without making a single sound.

Locations we usually hit first: All coast towns, Berezino, Polana + factory, Gorka, Stary, NWA, NEA, Vybor, Pustoshka, Zelenogorsk.

red = hostile locations

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:30 pm 

IGN: AdjustedJunk
Current Life: 0.0 hrs
Time Alive: 514.3 hrs
Humanity: 16,565

Murders: 11
Bandit Kills: 4
Zombies Killed: 2,550

I'm a hero!
Randomly searched "ZeroSurvival" on the DayZ forums and came across this:

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/top ... rosurvival

Bad kids be mad yo.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:05 pm 

No Gamer Profile
lol yeah i saw that the other day. i liked the guy who thought it was admin abuse because i was able to fly the plane with the engine off for so long.

---- learn something, scrub!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:29 am 

I'm not a bandit!
That guy is an idiot, just because you guys are admins doesn't mean you can't kill people and enjoy the gamr. Ran into you guys alot never once thought you were abusing your power. Some people just have to have someone to blame for being shit. Sick of hearing that excuse

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:44 am 

No Gamer Profile
sirus wrote:
That guy is an idiot, just because you guys are admins doesn't mean you can't kill people and enjoy the gamr. Ran into you guys alot never once thought you were abusing your power. Some people just have to have someone to blame for being shit. Sick of hearing that excuse

Exactly. And...sirus has a mt dew!!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:02 pm 

I'm not a bandit!
I sure do :D