Time Alive: 860.1 hrs
Humanity: -235,384

Murders: 152
Bandit Kills: 159
Deaths: 352
Zombies Killed: 4,720

I'm a bandit!
Hello hello,

Mayby first a little bit of history of my DayZ carreer. I actually forgot when I started to play DayZ but it was really a long time ago, when it took like 25 minutes to get into a server, think it's about a year ago or even more. I was playing with my real life friends back then and enjoyed the game a lot. Putting up tents and raiding the NWAF all day long. We stopped during the summer because there were too many scripters / hackers and it really wasn't enjoyable anymore to play. After a month I really started to miss the game, the nerves, the adrealine pumping through your body when your having a fight etc and looked for a private server without hackers.

I joined the BrainZ server, a dutch community hosted it and played for 4 months on it teaming up with some guys. Had about 4 squads of around 5-6 people on it and like 20 lone wolves which made it great. We had server events, for example we put a chopper on a castle, and the team who held the fortress after 2 hours won and received the chopper as a price. Too bad the server got inactive because 2 squads stopped. I decided to wait untill the SA would come out before I played DayZ again.

I kept following the game and when I was reading reddit, someone posted a movie of a chopper chrashing and creating a chopper chrash which looked great, I decided to give it one more go and here I am :)

This was one of the new features I already discovered. The random zombies in the fields, great against campers. The zombies that spawn when you drive with your car through a village and the weapon boxes in the fields are the other new thingies I found.

So yea, after being a lone wolf for 3 days I'm looking for a new squad to team up with, it is kinda hard to make a base as a lone wolf I think^^

If you have any questions, PM me

Greets,
Eberteby

Post subject: Re: Introduction of myself :)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:36 am 

IGN: [smdb]warshooter
Current Life: 0.0 hrs
Time Alive: 0.1 hrs
Humanity: -1,500

Murders: 0
Bandit Kills: 0
Deaths: 1
Zombies Killed: 0

I'm a bandit!
Too bad you ran in to us twice in one hour pulling the gun. But damn what are the odds... it were the most random less travelled locations with no loot. First we thought it was fishy. :D

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:35 am 

IGN: Deathdude
Current Life: 0.1 hrs
Time Alive: 96.0 hrs
Humanity: 2,500

Murders: 14
Bandit Kills: 7
Deaths: 26
Zombies Killed: 2,053

I'm not a bandit!
you've already met me in game twice :), first time you were running from people who were shooting at you at the NEAF... i shot you myself that time (in my defence, i was at the dayz endgame point :D) you then met me in cherno about 30 minutes later, where you scared the crap out of me by sneaking up behind me :D. I thank you for not shooting me with that lee enfield you picked up after following me :)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:55 pm 

IGN: eberteby
Current Life: 9.8 hrs

I'm a bandit!
1) Hehe yea indeed, was just heading North and it was random indeed lol, was running through the woods and suddenly I heard a car and to my surprise 2 cars suddenly popped up haha. Ran back and found a packed tent so headed back north and found you guys again lol

2) Yeah I remember you axe guy :p

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:48 pm 

IGN: Rousch
Current Life: 14.0 hrs
Time Alive: 228.2 hrs
Humanity: 2,875

Murders: 10
Bandit Kills: 3
Deaths: 51
Zombies Killed: 1,834

Wearing a ghillie suit!
I'm not a bandit!
Hey, thanks for the lift on the motorbike the other day. Had a good laugh despite getting sniped at the ammo crate, if my internet didn't go out I'd have stuck around longer.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:27 pm 

IGN: eberteby
Current Life: 9.8 hrs

I'm a bandit!
Hehe, camped the body for another half hour waiting for you to get back but that wasn't the case^^

Found the bandit but to bad I only had an M24 and he was like running 50 meters in front of me so impossible to shoot him down :(

Would be nice if we could hang out once more

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:25 pm 

IGN: what9k
Current Life: 30.6 hrs
Time Alive: 124.0 hrs
Humanity: -10,252

Murders: 21
Bandit Kills: 8
Deaths: 31
Zombies Killed: 1,241

I'm a bandit!
See you in Chernarus, Hopefully I'll see you first ;)