Time Alive: 5.3 hrs
Humanity: 2,500

Murders: 0
Bandit Kills: 0
Deaths: 0
Zombies Killed: 12

I'm not a bandit!
Hello guys,

Here are my thoughs concerning the New Patch, what i like about it, what i don't and what i think would be ways to improve it.

What i like :

- Old/New bandit outfit is nice and a sweet change from the old terrorist looking clothes major :D here.
- AS50 and M107 gone, Seaweed must have seen that one coming in his Crystal ball, it makes sniping harder but we were already used to it on our server so that's another :D
- Super Zombies, i like that idea, makes a change from the regular Zs. We can tell a super Zombie from a regular one now. So :D
- Zombies in forests, it really makes chernarus look like a real infected country, like the ones who love to see in movies. I say :D
- Hidden stashes, looks like they aren't saving atm but for an hoarder like me it's definetly :D

What i don't like :

- Zombie random agro, Zigzags and Zombie going thru walls are definitly NOT fixed (and yes i tested it) and are the main cause for the patch looking so unbalanced at the moment. it's a main :x
- Infection rate and tackles. Infection rate wayyyy too high, turning an infection into a death sentence Under 2 hours is just plain stupid imo. Chances to be tackled way too high too. My opinion being it doesn't feel realistic to be KOed and infected so easily. another major :x
- Loot spawn rate is too low. Why i felt it was necessary to make some loots rarer the patch went above and beyond, going from one extreme to the other in one giant step ain't the way to do it. Some balancing is needed here :x
- Weapons without ammos....comon just make weapons rarer but don't use such a cheap trick devs !! :x

My 2 cents :

- Zombie behavious needs to be fixed ASAP (zigzags, going thru walls, random agro), tho i think the chance for that to happen any time soon are between slim street and none boulevard. if this is fixed i have a feeling most of the issues we are having with the patch atm will be solved.
- Lessen the chance to be infected by Zs, if possible link it with bleedings, that would make sense too i suppose, since you usually get an infection from an open wound. Not from a simple punch (more realism :?: ).
- Increase drop rate maybe by 2, see where we stand from there and adjust if needed, more food, drinks, and antibiotics feel like a must be adressed ASAP problem at the moment.
- Having several charges in a box of antibiotics and painkillers the way it is in a gun mag or with quivers would be nice and feel more realistic. Dunno if it's even possible to do that tho.
- Add some ammos with the goddamn guns for christ's sake !!!

Anyway just my thoughs on the 1.7.7 bug.....errr patch ! :)

Post subject: Re: Thoughs on the New Patch
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:39 am 

No Gamer Profile
id have to agree with your likes and dont likes.

Post subject: Re: Thoughs on the New Patch
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:32 am 

IGN: DrChino
Current Life: 0.0 hrs
Time Alive: 46.9 hrs
Humanity: 147

Murders: 42
Bandit Kills: 14
Deaths: 99
Zombies Killed: 983

I'm not a bandit!
Yep definitely had a zombie walk through a wall on me last night!