Current Life: 11.8 hrs
Time Alive: 1242.5 hrs
Humanity: -193,116

Murders: 162
Bandit Kills: 69
Deaths: 122
Zombies Killed: 7,911

I'm a bandit!
Since I've seen a lot of people recently pointing fingers at my squadmates, people like EliteSoldier and Omen in our server I wanted to make a post to set some misconceptions straight.

I am the only person who plays on this server with access to any map and database tools, these are unfortunately a necessity when running a server (a vast number of our bans come from people who like to teleport to choppers etc). Not to mention for coding and testing of new features.

Now because of this I often find myself unable to play in my own server because I am monitoring new members or checking vehicles are spawning correctly. I go out of my way to avoid ever logging in to the server if I have recently accessed any admin tools, I never share any privileged information with my squad and I when I am playing I do so 100% legitimately.

The reason we have had to put so much time into coding a white listed server, and custom cheat detection tools is because I wanted to play DayZ in a fair and hack free environment. There are a million private hives around at the moment, most of them exist because teenagers order them and abuse them to give themselves full gear free vehicles etc. They are around for a month or two, either with a tiny player count of admins abusing their powers or as an unwhitelisted server full of hackers and abusive admins. We are not one of those hives and never will be I created this server originally to avoid being exposed time and again to that kind of thing.

I am going to make a point out of temporarily banning people who repeatedly drag my squad into accusations of admin abuse without evidence or contacting me first. You're welcome to point fingers at me all you want but no one else has access to ANYTHING. I met the people I am squaded with through respect of the way they play just because they are in my squad that does not make them "admins".

Omen and limbless have rcon access, all that allows them to do is kick and ban players nothing more nothing less. I am a member of Omen's squad and am proud to play alongside him. He has been instrumental in helping set this community up and keeping it going when times got tough but he has access to nothing other than rcon.

If you suspect you have been a victim of "admin abuse" kindly direct your comments to ME THE ADMIN.

Post subject: Re: ZeroSurvival - Admins
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:14 am 

IGN: ext1nct
Current Life: 0.6 hrs
Time Alive: 51.2 hrs
Humanity: 2,725

Murders: 1
Bandit Kills: 0
Deaths: 37
Zombies Killed: 549

I'm not a bandit!
I've been playing on this server for about a month now. I've seen lots of amazing kills, and some fantastic gameplay and some hilarious comments in game. What i've seen is a hacker free server, and even though the silent death plane crew are difficult to kill, im damn sure it's because you're good at it. Not because you all cheat. Shit, you're the Admin, and could track us anywhere you like. I am bloody certain you don't. Anyone that thinks you cheat, is talking out of their ass.

Post subject: Re: ZeroSurvival - Admins
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:37 pm 

IGN: MrSiViF
Current Life: 1.3 hrs
Time Alive: 123.9 hrs
Humanity: 2,650

Murders: 17
Bandit Kills: 9
Deaths: 43
Zombies Killed: 1,092

I'm not a bandit!
Here here!