Login |  Register |  FAQ

Steam Group

Teamspeak Server

Server Statistics

Facebook Page

Custom Flag For Your Base!

Post subject: Custom Flag For Your Base!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:25 pm 
Site Admin

IGN: Seaweed
Current Life: 11.8 hrs
Time Alive: 1242.5 hrs
Humanity: -193,116

Murders: 162
Bandit Kills: 69
Deaths: 122
Zombies Killed: 7,911

I'm a bandit!

I added some code for the basebuilding to allow a new texture to be placed on specific flags. I have decided to offer this as ZeroSurvivals "donor perk". I've never been in favor of any of that pay for a loadout stuff I know many of the popular "pvp" servers like to do.

However seeing as each of these new texture files is going to increase the mission file download slightly and its a small amount of work for me to modify each time I will be only be offering it for donors. I know two of our biggest clans have donated generously multiple times in the past and if they would like an image I'll happily put one in for them for free.

For the rest of you donations can be made here all donations go 100% towards the 70 euros I pay each month in hosting fees. I don't feel comfortable putting a price on something so small so donate whatever amount you like.

Once you have donated just send me a message on here or teamspeak along with your chosen image, and I'll make the necessary changes on the server as soon as I can. The image must be in jpg format and 256x128 pixels you must have the same image on both of your flags if your group has 2.