Current Life: 11.8 hrs
Time Alive: 1242.5 hrs
Humanity: -193,116

Murders: 162
Bandit Kills: 69
Deaths: 122
Zombies Killed: 7,911

I'm a bandit!
Our current host doesn't cut the mustard is the bottom line, even at a capped player count of 30, the hard drive activity is simply too high for a decent experience on this vps. I apologise if you have fallen victim to desync deaths recently and for the general poor performance when the player count is high over the last couple of weeks.

I've been doing everything I can to help the situation as best I can but the bottom line is we need new hosting, dedicated hosting rather than a vps. I'm still investigating hosts and prices, initially it was looking like this may need 50% community funding each month (really high end hosting though). This may not actually be the case. I am very thankful for the donations we have already received they will of course be going towards our hosting costs. I want to continue to evaluate the various options available to ensure the best performance possible when we move the server over. I am doing my best to try and continue to keep everything running out of my own pocket as I always have, and still deliver a stable server right now.

I ask for your patience during this time, those of you who have been around for a long time will know that I try and run as tight a ship as I possibly can. There are bugs right now because of the performance, most noticeably desync with vehicles, long loading times, hit registration, being randomly teleported to the ocean and killed by the 1.7.6.2 anti teleport script. I am working to find and move us to a better host as soon as possible, until we have that in place these issues will likely remain occasionally when the player count is high.