Steam Group

Teamspeak Server

Server Statistics

Facebook Page

Server Rules

Post subject: Server Rules
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:16 pm 

No Gamer Profile
PLEASE READ THESE RULES! IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO KNOW THEM AND STAY UP TO DATE WITH THEM!!

http://www.zerosurvival.net/rules/

If you feel more rules need to be added or explained, reply here. This server and these rules are for the community, so the community is more than welcome to discuss them.

Post subject: Re: Server Rules
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:38 pm 

IGN: AdjustedJunk
Current Life: 0.0 hrs
Time Alive: 514.3 hrs
Humanity: 16,565

Murders: 11
Bandit Kills: 4
Deaths: 122
Zombies Killed: 2,550

I'm a hero!
I'd like to suggest an addendum to rule #2 "No using exploits to gain entry or remove items from another players base". I think we need to be a bit more specific, so there's no confusion.

Can we add: "The only legitimate way to enter/loot player bases is via aerial vehicles or the toolbox mechanic. Anything else will be considered abuse of an exploit and will result in a temp-ban and removal of any items built by you or your clan(BB structures, tents) for first offenders and a perma-ban for a repeat offense."

The "removal of any items built by you or your clan(BB structures, tents)" is simply a suggestion for a fitting consequence for these offenders. If they're going to invalidate someone else's hard work in making a base, it's fitting IMO that theirs be invalidated as well.Or maybe it would be more fun to simply remove their BB items/structures then broadcast the co-ords of their base(s) to the server via side-chat while tele-porting the offenders to debug-island lol. Just a thought :)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:46 am 

IGN: MrZilvervis
Current Life: 0.1 hrs
Time Alive: 500.3 hrs
Humanity: -549,378

Murders: 249
Bandit Kills: 170
Deaths: 259
Zombies Killed: 2,942

I'm a bandit!
AdjustedJunk wrote:
I'd like to suggest an addendum to rule #2 "No using exploits to gain entry or remove items from another players base". I think we need to be a bit more specific, so there's no confusion.

Can we add: "The only legitimate way to enter/loot player bases is via aerial vehicles or the toolbox mechanic. Anything else will be considered abuse of an exploit and will result in a temp-ban and removal of any items built by you or your clan(BB structures, tents) for first offenders and a perma-ban for a repeat offense."

The "removal of any items built by you or your clan(BB structures, tents)" is simply a suggestion for a fitting consequence for these offenders. If they're going to invalidate someone else's hard work in making a base, it's fitting IMO that theirs be invalidated as well.Or maybe it would be more fun to simply remove their BB items/structures then broadcast the co-ords of their base(s) to the server via side-chat while tele-porting the offenders to debug-island lol. Just a thought :)

I find this a bit extreme..

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:46 am 

IGN: AdjustedJunk
Current Life: 0.0 hrs
Time Alive: 514.3 hrs
Humanity: 16,565

Murders: 11
Bandit Kills: 4
Zombies Killed: 2,550

I'm a hero!
Well the only part I was really suggesting was the part about what is allowed to access bases. I wasn't meaning to tell Seaweed how to run his server as far as punishment goes, just giving him some ideas :D

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 4:39 pm 

IGN: MrSiViF
Current Life: 1.3 hrs
Time Alive: 123.9 hrs
Humanity: 2,650

Murders: 17
Bandit Kills: 9
Deaths: 43
Zombies Killed: 1,092

I'm not a bandit!
i haven't been on in a while since there is a bug that keeps kicking me but...i don't get this one rule No using exploits to gain entry or remove items from another players base? items you mean weapons or building structures?

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 4:44 pm 
Site Admin

IGN: Seaweed
Current Life: 11.8 hrs
Time Alive: 1242.5 hrs
Humanity: -193,116

Murders: 162
Bandit Kills: 69
Zombies Killed: 7,911

I'm a bandit!
MrSiViF wrote:
i haven't been on in a while since there is a bug that keeps kicking me but...i don't get this one rule No using exploits to gain entry or remove items from another players base? items you mean weapons or building structures?

Bug that keeps kicking you? You should tell me next time you are kicked it'll probably take me all of 2 minutes to fix whatever the battle eye exception is.

By that I mean that the only legitimate way to enter a secured base is using a toolbox or a helicopter/plane.